Sunday, October 3, 2010

All I have to say is Saturday was AWESOME!!!

HOToberfest and Netherworld? Whoa!!!
Stick it to the man!
I am recuperating today and getting my fantasy football teams together, but pleeeease stay tuned for the recap of one of the most awesomest (I know it's not a word but eff it!) Saturday in a long time! HOToberFest rocked and then freaky, demented, top-ranked haunted house Netherworld? Crazy!
It will posted in Monday afternoon and who knows, you might be in one of the many flicks I took!
Beers! Oh...I mean, cheers!!!
Check out these ass-kickin' stickers I passed out, too! I hope you got one of the limited editions!
SHARE:

Get ready for 404 Day!

Peace Y’all! Being a proud rep of Atlanta for more than 30 years, it’s time celebrate another festive 404 Day! This time, there is a fundr...

© Cruisin' For A Brewsin'
Blog Design by pipdig