Monday, February 21, 2011

Leon's Full Service Full Service 2-Year Anniversary party


And they said the "terrible twos" suck. Not anymore!

One of the top Atlanta hipster spots for sipping hard to-find ales and lagers, Leon's Full Service 2-year Anniversary party is finally here and I have to do my duty to stop by! My homey Tim at the bar, plus co-owners Dave and Michael are making sure this will be a night to remember from 5 o'clock on!
Don't believe me? Check out this tap list!

Mikkeller Rauch Beer Geek: Beer Geek Bacon, that's right, bacon beer!

Lagunitas Lil Sumpin' Wild: One of my favorite breweries, this is another one of their winners.

The Bruery Autumn Maple: Should be awesome! The name alone has me thirsty!

Founders Old Curmudgeon '09: This Michigan beast is a 9.8% old ale aged to perfection.

Allagash Interlude: This Portland brewery's first experimental release of 9.5% abv, Belgian-style goodness!


Stone Lukcy Basartd: The "Basartd" is spelled that way on purpose! It's that subconscious game! Check this label out. They are wildin'!:

Bell's Hopslam: Come on! Go here if you need to.

Red Brick Vanilla Gorilla: I just went to the celebration of the 16th Anniversary. Beers like this is why they are still around.

Terrapin/De Proef Monstre Rouge: an experimental collabo with Athens, Georgia's own Terrapin and Lochristi, Belgium's De Proef Brouwerij, births this Imperial Flanders Red Ale. Whoa!

Cask: Sweetwater Old Faithful: An IPA double dry-hopped with Centennial Hops. End of story.

Cask: Twain's Belgian Chocolate Wheat: This local has my eyebrows raised. Yours too?

I also hear there are three other special sippers you will never have access to again and other goodies. Bottom line, I am in the house!

Happy B-Day, Leon!
SHARE:

Get ready for 404 Day!

Peace Y’all! Being a proud rep of Atlanta for more than 30 years, it’s time celebrate another festive 404 Day! This time, there is a fundr...

© Cruisin' For A Brewsin'
Blog Design by pipdig