Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The new Cruisin’ For A Brewsin’ video is here!



Let’s roll out with Sir Aston Martin!
(Click on the vid for the full scale version)

What’s up, brew heads???

As you know, I had to catch up on the two-hour difference from out West thanks to my awesome trip to Park City, Utah. People are still tripping on how much I rave about that spot, but you will just have to see for yourselves!
Anyway, I have been Cruisin' For A Brewsin' for a while now, covering the wonderful world of beer, but how I get around deserves a story in its own, right? Well, legitimizing the "Cruisin'" element of his show, I am showing love to wheels that get me from pub to pub, brewery to brewery, and city to city from time to time. Since I like to go to the extreme, 
why not feature one of the fastest, most exotic and yes, expensive whips to hit the streets like an Aston Martin 2011 Vantage Roadster S? Of course I want to emphasize that there is always a designated driver rolling with me who takes the wheel after the first sip of the world’s greatest beverage hits my lips, but until then, I'm pushing this bad boy! This is especially true when the opportunity to roll out in something as incredible like this $170,000-plus 2012 Vantage Roadster S out of England comes into play! 
Special thanks to may main man Keven Digital with KRJ Productions on the footage and video choppin’, my brother Rashad "Suede" on the banging score, and the homey Carsen at Motorcars of Georgia for showing Ale Sharpton some southern hospitality. I will be buying one of those joints one day! (Or at least the key chain.) More Cruisin’ episodes to come thanks to you watching and showing invaluable support.

Cheers!
Ale
SHARE:

ALE MAX Returns to Fuse Craft Beer & Sneaker Cultures!

Yup! It's that time again! Ale Max Day , the event put on by my boy Craig and I, will be in its second year, and it's going to be an...

© Cruisin' For A Brewsin'
Blog Design by pipdig