Saturday, June 16, 2012

Saturday in Atlanta is Brewtiful!


I had a ball at Wrecking Bar's Anniversary on Friday. They are at it again today, slinging some new, limited edition growlers with the government label so that you can fill 'em up legally! You just have to be one of the first 100 to come in today.
Speaking of Anniversaries, shout out to Thinking Man Tavern in Decatur. Nine years deep, they are still doing their thing! I will be there to celebrate with them after I kick it Jailhouse Brewery, Eagle and Lion Pub, and finally, 5 Seasons Brewery on the Westside thanks to Atlanta Beer Tours!

Get on the wagon and chill with them every Saturday! I sure the hell am!

Cheers!
Ale
SHARE:

ALE MAX Returns to Fuse Craft Beer & Sneaker Cultures!

Yup! It's that time again! Ale Max Day , the event put on by my boy Craig and I, will be in its second year, and it's going to be an...

© Cruisin' For A Brewsin'
Blog Design by pipdig