Saturday, March 7, 2015

Who Shot Ya Part 2!


From the awesome sign in Cleveland to my favorite of Burnt Hickory's Scott Hedeen above, here are some dope shots!

Hey Everyone!

Since Who Shot Ya? was such a big hit before, I wanted to share some of my favorite photos I have taken during a few of my beer excursions for your enjoyment in this installment of Who Shot Ya? Part 2. I hope you dig 'em.
Oh, and a shout out to everyone who was involved with them including my brother Lamont who took the one with me in it. (I couldn't take credit unless I had a timer. Ha!)
Hope to see you front of my lens soon!

The roulette table at a party I threw at Brunswick's in Marietta, Georgia. Get your roll on!
The great Chef Jason Paolini during the Three Taverns beer dinner at Holeman and Finch.
The Ponce City Beer Fest was a blast. Lamont took this.
A gorgeous bottle selection at Red, Wine and Brew in Burford, Ohio. 
This was at the beer fest at the Delta Hangar. It was definitely a fly experience for brews!
Some taps going up at Hop City.
During my trip to Cleveland, this sign at the Market Garden Brewery made me thirsty!
The one and only legendary DJ Evil Dee showing me some love.
How about some BBQ at Krog Street Market? Grand Champion has your back!
My dudes for life, DJ Jamad (left) and Floyd The Locsmif doing what they do best during my bro Eric Nine's art show
One of the best beers in the world at the Argosy.

Happy Sippin'!
Ale
SHARE:

ALE MAX Returns to Fuse Craft Beer & Sneaker Cultures!

Yup! It's that time again! Ale Max Day , the event put on by my boy Craig and I, will be in its second year, and it's going to be an...

© Cruisin' For A Brewsin'
Blog Design by pipdig