Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Check out the Ballast Point Spirits and Beer Dinner Friday!

Four courses! Four beers! Four spirits!
Whaddup!

Now you know I love me some beer dinners! Well there's one coming up this coming Friday, December 11th at 7 p.m. featuring stellar beers and spirits from one of the best breweries in the world, Ballast Point, out of San Diego! 
For a mere $55 per person, there will be four courses, four beers, four spirits plus some other surprises at Cafe 33 in Marietta, GA. (2520 East Piedmont Road, Suite 106, Marietta, GA 30062; 770-977-6915). Here is the info! I hope to see you there. Should be a blast! Below is the official menu:



Cheers!


Ale
SHARE:

ALE MAX Returns to Fuse Craft Beer & Sneaker Cultures!

Yup! It's that time again! Ale Max Day , the event put on by my boy Craig and I, will be in its second year, and it's going to be an...

© Cruisin' For A Brewsin'
Blog Design by pipdig