Monday, February 8, 2016

It's Part One of Ale Sharpton's Annual Last-Minute Valentine's Day Dining Guide!

Here are three awesome specials you might want to sink your fork into! 
Hey Y'all!

Okay lovebirds, first daters, or those on a solo flight (which is perfectly okay), here is Ale Sharpton's Annual Valentine's Day Dining Guide to help you book the cool spot to eat and get your sip on during February 14th in Atlanta. 
Since reservations are going fast, I am going to try and post you the most elegant, cost-effective and downright delicious restaurant deals out there created for this perfect day like I do every year. Feel free to go back to my past listings here to see what restaurants threw down last year as well. 
With further ado, here is Part One at listing where to roll courtesy of one of my favorite restaurant companies, Concentrics! They have numerous different options and I am actually going to eat at their newly renovated dining destination—ONE. midtown kitchenso you know they have to be no joke. Ha!

Much love!

Ale

SHARE:

ALE MAX Returns to Fuse Craft Beer & Sneaker Cultures!

Yup! It's that time again! Ale Max Day , the event put on by my boy Craig and I, will be in its second year, and it's going to be an...

© Cruisin' For A Brewsin'
Blog Design by pipdig