Thursday, April 14, 2016

This infographic shows where you can drink craft brews in their Sky Clubs throughout the U.S.

Cheers Everyone!

I posted an Instagram of my tradition of pairing a Samuel Adams Boston Lager with those awesome Biscoff cookies whenever I fly Delta (which is 99 percent of the time). Along with the pic, I did drop a line stating my desire for airlines to step up their craft beer game and my willingness to help out via consulting. Well, a Delta employee nicknamed “Crafty” sent me an email conveniently on National Beer Day stating that his airline does a lot to support U.S. craft breweries specifically in their posh Sky Lounges; he even hooked up the infographic graphic for us to refer to along with some commentary in an email directly to me. Check it out:
Crafty said:
“So far, we offer 26 different beers (I’ve had nine) in 35 Clubs with more to come. Over the past several months, as part of Delta's focus on improving the overall Sky Club experience, there has been a focus on adding more local beers.”
Crafty added:
“The results are obvious, folks love tasting beers from various markets, and best of all, it's complimentary for all of our Club members.”

Well, I want to thank Crafty for the gem of info; it kinda makes me an even prouder Frequent Flyer of Delta. Now if only I got to kick it in the Sky Club to experience this myself when I fly to Nashville to explore Bowling Green, Kentucky and then to Philly for the Craft Brewer’s Conference; that would be even more dope! I will speak this…err…write this into existence I guess.

Keep sippin’ on the fly!

Ale
SHARE:

ALE MAX Returns to Fuse Craft Beer & Sneaker Cultures!

Yup! It's that time again! Ale Max Day , the event put on by my boy Craig and I, will be in its second year, and it's going to be an...

© Cruisin' For A Brewsin'
Blog Design by pipdig