Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Alpine has ‘Windows Up’ all year plus two more gangster IPAs on deck!


No doubt, ‘Windows Up’ IPA is my shizznit! And there will be more? Hell yeah!

Whaddup!
Getting back into the swing of things after a killer 20th anniversary celebration at SweetWater this past Sunday and then a flood of work following it on Monday, here is my first of many Cruisin’ For A Brewsin’ updates. So much is going on so be ready!
First up, one of the top three IPAs I've had so far in 2017 is the Alpine Windows Up IPA. Reppin’ Cali, this brew is simply phenomenal and I love the name. I am sure you get it if you are reading my site. Ha! Here is its official breakdown straight outta Alpine:
“Windows Up is a single IPA made with Mosaic and Citra hops. It pours a hazy straw color and is topped with bright white beer foam. Piney aromas mingle with fruity notes, while hints of citrus fruit and an overall lingering resinous quality lend a touch of complexity to this dank IPA and is 7% ABV.”
Well, I got the good news that that there will also be an Exponential Hoppiness Double IPA followed by the Bad Boy Double IPA in the Spring. They know their IPAs so expect nothing but continued greatness.

Stay tuned for more news on what Alpine has poppin’. For more info, hit up AlpineBeerCo.com.

Holla!

Ale
SHARE:

ALE MAX Returns to Fuse Craft Beer & Sneaker Cultures!

Yup! It's that time again! Ale Max Day , the event put on by my boy Craig and I, will be in its second year, and it's going to be an...

© Cruisin' For A Brewsin'
Blog Design by pipdig